| Sizing Information - Planning Ahead
- Our sizing is in ¼ size increments. When we receive your order, perhaps the most important single
feature is your ring size. Due to the nature of most of our designs, the rings can not be resized so you
will need to review the following sizing issues.
- If you do not wear a ring on a regular basis and are uncertain of your size, we suggest that you
purchase a silver 'trainer' ring in what feels like the right size and approximate width of ring you plan
on purchasing from Wes & Gold and to wear this ring in your daily activities. This will give you a much
better idea as to whether you need a slightly smaller or larger ring. Most jewelry stores can adjust the
size of a silver ring by squeezing or stretching it.
- We feel for long term, it is better to have a ring that fits more loosely rather than too tight. It's
easier to dry the finger under the ring and to be able to wear it all year round. For safety's sake it is
better to size a ring so that it can be taken off quickly if the need arises.
- Finger size can change significantly depending on the temperature and on normal daily/seasonal body
fluctuations, and a ring that is comfortable in the summer may feel too big when the weather is colder,
but this need not be a problem. We can make you with a very narrow 'stacker/keeper' band which will be 3/8 to
½ size smaller than your ring. The width of this ring would be 1¼ -1½ mm. and is very
- Ring widths of 3-5 mm. for smaller sizes (4-7) wear more comfortably. This of course, will depend on the finger length, knuckle size and personal preference of the wearer.
- When you have decided on a ring size that is comfortable, send the trainer ring to us and your ring will be made to this exact size. It is STRONGLY advised to use a padded bag for shipping the ring.